When you use QUIK Hosting, you leave the hassle of installing Ace Operator or other click to chat application and maintaining the computer hardware, software and networks to us for a small monthly fee. You will also get a high-speed Internet connection for fast and effective service with 24×7 monitoring. QUIK Hosting provides you the following advantages:
- The service is hosted from Data Centers in the United States and Canada. Both the Data Centers are staffed by qualified personnel 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The sites are secure with emergency power infrastructure.
- We have implemented a comprehensive disaster recovery strategy where we can switch the service from one Data Center to another within minutes of detecting of system failures.
- The service is managed by the same group of developers who has created the Ace Operator software. We take regular feedback from our customers and incorporate it into the service. Customer support is also provided by the same group of developers.
- Almost every aspect of the service can be customized on a per-customer basis including queue size, canned messages, email options, the user interface screen language, etc.
- All chat communications are secured with a 256-bit encryption algorithm.
- We provide weekly reports containing usage and other Analytics. This feature is only available with our QUIK Hosting Service, not with the open-source community edition software.
- Customers can access chat statistics and transcripts using the Administration Portal. This feature is only available with the QUIK Hosting Service, not with the open-source Ace Operator software.
- Customers can manage their operator groups: manage operators, manage canned messages and black lists from the QUIK User Portal. This feature is only available with the QUIK Hosting Service, not with the open-source Ace Operator software.
- Customers can use a set of REST web services for integrating the service with their IT infrastructure. This feature is only available with the QUIK Hosting Service, not with the open-source Ace Operator software.
- We have customers in America, Europe and Asia and have experience with networks in a number of countries and can tune the software for the highest performance.
- Email support is standard with the QUIK Hosting service but we also provide limited phone and SMS support for free.
Back to QUIK Hosting