When you start the service, as a part of the setup, the service is customized as per your request. Some of the customizations are done automatically based on your input during the signup process. You can customize some aspects of the service from the Administration Portal and the rest will be done by the QUIK Hosting team for free at your request.
The customizations include:
- Setting up the user interface in the language of your choice. The languages currently supported are listed below. If you do not see the language you want, please contact us and we will create the user interface in the language of your choice. We will work with you to develop the screens in the language of your choice and incorporate it into the software at no charge.
- Setting up the chat screen content, behavior and the look & feel of the user interface screens based on your requirements. This includes adding your company logo to the chat screens, setting up a custom questionnaire for your customers, setting up queue sizes, post-chat survey form, themes, etc.
- Setting up canned messages. Your company representatives can send canned messages to the end-users during a chat session at the click of a button. Typically, canned messages contains answers and links to frequently asked questions but it can also be used to send audio and video content, custom forms, etc.
- Setting up of email rules. Chat transcripts can be emailed to chat participants and/or to specific e-mail addresses.
- Configure the operator queue. This includes parameters like the waiting queue size, how many concurrent chat sessions an operator can handle, etc.
- For a small additional charge, we also offer click to chat services from your mobile-capable web site.
- For a small additional charge, we also provide monthly usage reports that include information on your operator activities, visitor activities and queue information. These reports will help you with capacity planning and assessing the effectiveness of your service.
- If you want the service hosted on a system that is not shared with our other customers, we can set it up for you. Contact us for detail.
Back to QUIK Hosting